Archives West Finding Aid
Table of Contents
Boris A. Jacobsohn papers, 1960-1966
- Jacobsohn, Boris A.
- Boris A. Jacobsohn papers
- 1960-1966 (inclusive)19601966
- 7 cu.ft.
- Collection Number
- 0708 (Accession No. 0708-001)
- Research and course files, manuscripts and other papers of a Physicist and UW professor of physics
University of Washington Libraries, Special Collections
University of Washington Libraries
- Access Restrictions
Access restricted: For terms of access contact repository.
Records stored offsite; advance notice required for use.
- Additional Reference Guides
Biographical NoteReturn to Top
Physicist and professor at the University of Washington.
Boris A Jacobsohn born 1918, died 1966. He was Professor of Physics at the UW.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Research and course files, manuscripts, and other papers from his position as a professor of atomic physics at the University of Washington; 1960-1966.
Subjects include alpha decay, time reversal variance, the many-body problem, relativity, quantum mechanics, and superfluidity.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Creator's literary rights not transferred to the University of Washington Libraries.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Personal Papers/Corporate Records (University of Washington)
- Jacobsohn, Boris A (creator)