- Huber, Louis R.
- Louis R. Huber papers
- circa 1954-1972 (inclusive)19541972
- 16.45 cubic feet, (16 record cartons and 1 document case)
- Collection Number
- Mss 1758
- Louis R. Huber was a filmmaker and president of Northern Films in Seattle, Washington. Papers include correspondence, news clippings, photographs, scripts, legal agreements, receipts, brochures, film orders, news releases, menus, magazines, booklets, purchase orders, and invoices, as well as materials relating to the film "The Alaska Highway."
- Oregon Historical Society Research Library
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open for research.
Other Descriptive InformationReturn to Top
Contains material formerly designated Mss 1758-1.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Collection includes correspondence, news clippings, photographs, scripts, legal agreements, receipts, brochures, film orders, news releases, menus, magazines, booklets, purchase orders, and invoices. Materials formerly designated Mss 1758-1 consist of correspondence regarding the making of the film "The Alaska Highway," a 22-minute production for libraries and schools, as well as narration and timing sheets.
Biographical NoteReturn to Top
Louis R. Huber was a filmmaker and president of Northern Films in Seattle, Washington.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Louis R. Huber papers, Mss 1758, Oregon Historical Society Research Library.
The Oregon Historical Society owns the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all materials in the collections. In some cases, permission for use may require seeking additional authorization from copyright owners.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Cinematographers--Washington (State)
- Motion picture industry--Washington (State)
- Huber, Louis R.
Form or Genre Terms
- clippings (information artifacts)
- financial records
- legal documents
- printed ephemera