Archives West Finding Aid
Table of Contents
Mark Hatfield letter to Barbara Vatter, 1969 January 13
- Hatfield, Mark O.,1922-
- Mark Hatfield letter to Barbara Vatter
- 1969 January 13 (inclusive)1969 January 131969 January 13
- .02 cubic feet (1 folder)
- Collection Number
- Mss 1500
- Letter from Mark Hatfield to Barbara Vatter, 13 January 1969, expressing appreciation for Vatter's interest in the confirmation of Walter Hickel as Secretary of the Interior.
Oregon Historical Society Research Library
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
This collection is open to the public.
- Conversion of this record was made possible by a grant from the National Historic Publications and Records Commission, an agency of the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Letter from Mark Hatfield to Barbara Vatter, 13 January 1969, expressing appreciation for Vatter's interest in the confirmation of Walter Hickel as Secretary of the Interior.
Other Descriptive InformationReturn to Top
Filed under Vatter, Barbara.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The Oregon Historical Society is the owner of the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. Written permission must be obtained from the Research Library prior to any use of reproductions. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all the materials in the collections. In some cases, permission for use of reproductions may require seeking additional authorization from the copyright holders.
Mark Hatfield letter to Barbara Vatter, Mss 1500, Oregon Historical Society Research Library.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Politics and government -- United States.
- Hatfield, Mark O., -- 1922- -- Correspondence.
- Hickel, Walter J., -- 1919-
- Vatter, Barbara Amy Breitmayer, -- 1929- -- Correspondence.
Form or Genre Terms
- Letters (correpondence) -- aat