- Arthur Shepherd photograph collection
- 1880-1958 (inclusive)18801958
- 151 photographs
- Collection Number
- The Arthur Shepherd photograph collection contains portraits of Arthur Shepherd, members of his family, and others, as well as Shepherd family portraits and miscellaneous photographs of homes and banquets.
- University of Utah Libraries, Special Collections.
Special Collections, J. Willard Marriott Library
University of Utah
295 South 1500 East
Salt Lake City, UT
- Access Restrictions
Twenty-four hour advanced notice encouraged. Materials must be used on-site. Access to parts of this collection may be restricted under provisions of state or federal law.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Musician and composer Arthur Shepherd was originally from Utah, but lived most of his professional life in Cleveland. Arthur Shepherd weas a composer and professor of music at Case Western Reserve University. His collection consists almost entirely of personal and family photographs.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The library does not claim to control copyright for all materials in the collection. An individual depicted in a reproduction has privacy rights as outlined in Title 45 CFR, part 46 (Protection of Human Subjects). For further information, please review the J. Willard Marriott Library’s Use Agreement and Reproduction Request forms.
Collection Name, Collection Number, Box Number, Folder Number. Special Collections, J. Willard Marriott Library, The University of Utah.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
Portraits, Family, Personal and MiscellaneousReturn to Top
Portraits os Arthur Shepherd
Snapshots of Arthur Shepherd
Arthur Shepherd and family
Arthur Shepherd and others
Parents of Arthur Shepherd
Arthur Shepherd's wives
Charles L. Shepherd
Albert, Charles, Harry, Walter and William Shepherd
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Shepherd, Arthur, 1880-1958--Photographs
- Shepard family--Photographs
Form or Genre Terms
- Photographic prints--1900-1954
- Portrait photographs--1900-1954