- Historic American Buildings Survey.Washington (State)
- Historic American Buildings Survey Washington collection
- 1934-1937 (inclusive)19341937
- 4 oversize folders.
- Collection Number
- Mss 3102
- Collection includes: Plans for numerous historic pioneer structures in Washington still existing in the 1930s,1934-1937.
- Oregon Historical Society Research Library
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
The collection is open to the public.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Collection includes: Plans for numerous historic pioneer structures in Washington still existing in the 1930s,1934-1937.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The Oregon Historical Society is the owner of the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. Written permission must be obtained from the Research Library prior to any use of reproductions. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all the materials in the collections. In some cases, permission for use of reproductions may require seeking additional authorization from the copyright holders.
Historic American Buildings Survey Washington Collection, Mss 3102, Oregon Historical Society Research Library.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Architecture -- Washington (State) -- Designs and plans.
- Historic buildings -- Washington (State) -- Designs and plans.
- Historic American Buildings Survey. -- Washington (State)
Form or Genre Terms
- Drawings (visual works) -- aat