- Watt, A. S.
- A. S. Watt autobiography
- circa 1904 (inclusive)circa 1904circa 1904
- .02 cubic feet (1 folder)
- Collection Number
- Mss 1509
- Autobiography of A. S. Watt, 3 pp, ca. 1904, briefly recounting his career as a farmer and state senator for Washington County, Oregon, Clerk of U.S. District Court and Probate Clerk for Yamhill County and as an employee of the Southern Pacific Railroad and Oregon Railway and Navigation Company.
- Oregon Historical Society Research Library
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
This collection is open to the public.
- Conversion of this record was made possible by a grant from the National Historic Publications and Records Commission, an agency of the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Autobiography of A. S. Watt, 3 pp, ca. 1904, briefly recounting his career as a farmer and state senator for Washington County, Oregon, Clerk of U.S. District Court and Probate Clerk for Yamhill County and as an employee of the Southern Pacific Railroad and Oregon Railway and Navigation Company. Also mentioned is his wife, Mary Elizabeth Elder.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The Oregon Historical Society is the owner of the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. Written permission must be obtained from the Research Library prior to any use of reproductions. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all the materials in the collections. In some cases, permission for use of reproductions may require seeking additional authorization from the copyright holders.
A. S. Watt autobiography, Mss 1509, Oregon Historical Society Research Library.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Legislators -- Oregon -- Washington County -- 19th century.
- Oregon Railroad and Navigation Company -- Employees.
- Southern Pacific Company -- Employees.
- Watt, A. S. -- Biography.
- Watt, Mary Elizabeth Elder, -- d. 1889.
Form or Genre Terms
- Biographies. -- aat