Archives West Finding Aid
Table of Contents
Alumni Office Personnel Records, Classes of 1896-1941
- Alumni Office
- Alumni Office Personnel Records, Classes of 1896-1941
- 3 c.f.
- Collection Number
- UG025 (collection)
- Alumni alphabetical file containing address cards, biographical forms and clippings of classes from 1896 to 1941; unfiled clippings, 1940-1943; and military record cards, 1944-1945.
University of Idaho Library, Special Collections and Archives
Special Collections and Archives
University of Idaho Library
875 Perimeter Drive
- Funding for encoding this finding aid was provided through a grant awarded by the National Endowment for the Humanities.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
The material in this group relates to Idaho alumni of the classes from 1896 to 1941. The items date from 1907 to 1945.
The first series contains address cards, biographical forms, newspaper clippings, and some correspondence. Items are arranged alphabetically by alumnus; women are filed under their married name.
The second series contains newspaper clippings from the years 1941 to 1945 which are arranged by subject. The final series contains 4" x 6" cards for some military personnel.
An interesting item in this collection is a program for the first university commencement in 1896 which is with information on Florence Corbett Johnston, folder 73.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
Series I. Alumni, Alphabetical , 1907-1942Return to Top
Series II. Unfiled Clippings , 1940-1945Return to Top
University Press Service, February 1942
Series III. Military Record Cards , 1944-1945Return to Top
Missing in Action
Women in Service
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- University of Idaho -- Alumni and alumnae
- University of Idaho. Alumni Office