- Gilmore, Hugh P.
- Hugh P. Gilmore papers
- 1901-1937 (inclusive)19011937
- 7" linear (14 volumes)
- Collection Number
- 0690 (Accession No. 0690-001)
- Log books and reminiscences of a tugboat captain regarding his log towing business on Puget Sound
University of Washington Libraries, Special Collections
University of Washington Libraries
- Access Restrictions
Access restricted: For terms of access, contact Special Collections
Records stored offsite; advance notice required for use.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Log books (13 volumes) and reminiscences (1 volume) regarding Gilmore's log towing business on Puget Sound.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Creator's literary rights not transferred to the University of Washington Libraries.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Personal Papers/Corporate Records (University of Washington)
- Gilmore, Hugh P.--Archives