- Grant, Ulysses S.(Ulysses Simpson),1822-1885.
- Ulysses S. Grant letter to H. Wilson
- 1867 February 20 (inclusive)1867022018670220
- .02 cubic feet (1 folder)
- Collection Number
- Mss 1500
- Photostat letter from Ulysses S. Grant to H. Wilson, 2 pp, 20 February 1867, urging Wilson and the Senate Military Committee to report in favor of confirmation of Justus Steinberger as paymaster.
- Oregon Historical Society Research Library
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
This collection is open to the public.
- Conversion of this record was made possible by a grant from the National Historic Publications and Records Commission, an agency of the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Photostat letter from Ulysses S. Grant to H. Wilson, 2 pp, 20 February 1867, urging Wilson and the Senate Military Committee to report in favor of confirmation of Justus Steinberger as paymaster.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The Oregon Historical Society is the owner of the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. Written permission must be obtained from the Research Library prior to any use of reproductions. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all the materials in the collections. In some cases, permission for use of reproductions may require seeking additional authorization from the copyright holders.
Ulysses S. Grant letter to H. Wilson, Mss 1500, Oregon Historical Society Research Library.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Politics and government -- United States -- 19th century.
- Grant, Ulysses S. -- (Ulysses Simpson), -- 1822-1885 -- Correspondence.
- Steinberger, Justus.
- Wilson, Henry, -- 1812-1875 -- Correspondence.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
Form or Genre Terms
- Letters (correspondence) -- aat