Archives West Finding Aid
Table of Contents
Holbert Idaho Mines and Families Photographs, circa 1918-1929
Overview of the Collection
- Holbert Idaho Mines and Families Photographs
- circa 1918-1929 (inclusive)19181929
- 1 container, (56 items)
- Collection Number
- PC 58
- Photographs of mines and mining facilities around Taft, Idaho. Some camp facilities are labeled, as are the St. Lawrence, Bell of the West, Silver Moon Gulch, Success, and Golden Chariot Mines, c. 1918 - 1929.
Washington State University Libraries' Manuscripts, Archives, and Special Collections (MASC)
Manuscripts, Archives, and Special Collections
Terrell Library Suite 12
- Access Restrictions
The collection is open and available for on-site research use. Researchers will be instructed to wear gloves. Though the images vary widely in their physical condition, reproductions in the form of digital scans and prints will be available for most of the items in the collection.
- Funding for encoding this finding aid was provided through a grant awarded by the National Endowment for the Humanities.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
|1||1||Photographs of mines and mining facilities around Taft, Idaho.
|1||2||St. Lawrence Mine; Taft, ID; Saltese.
|1||3||Bell of the West Mine
|1||4||Bell of the West and Success Mines
|1||5||Silver Moon Gulch Mine
|1||6||Golden Chariot Mine
|1||7||Unidentified, labeled mines
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Mines and mineral resources -- Idaho -- Photographs.
- Mining machinery -- Photographs.