Archives West Finding Aid
Table of Contents
Park City, Utah photograph collection, 1880s-1960s
- Park City, Utah photograph collection
- 1880s-1960s (inclusive)18701969
- 1 box
- Collection Number
- The Park City, Utah photograph collection contains photographs of building exteriors and interiors in Park City, Utah, photographs of mining activities and photographs of the fire of 1898.
University of Utah Libraries, Special Collections
Special Collections, J. Willard Marriott Library
University of Utah
295 South 1500 East
Salt Lake City, UT
- Access Restrictions
Twenty-four hour advanced notice encouraged. Materials must be used on-site. Access to parts of this collection may be restricted under provisions of state or federal law.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Photographs of Park City relating to its importance as mining center and as a resort community. Of special interest are various photographs of building interiors and the destruction caused by the fire of 1899.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The library does not claim to control copyright for all materials in the collection. An individual depicted in a reproduction has privacy rights as outlined in Title 45 CFR, part 46 (Protection of Human Subjects). For further information, please review the J. Willard Marriott Library’s Use Agreement and Reproduction Request forms.
Collection Name, Collection Number, Box Number, Folder Number. Special Collections, J. Willard Marriott Library, The University of Utah.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
Park City, Buildings, Mining, TransporationReturn to Top
General Views, 19th century
Fire of 1898
Modern Park City
Stereographs (copy prints)
Park City views
Mining, contact sheets
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Mines and mineral resources--Utah--Park City--History--Photographs
- Park City (Utah)--Photographs
- Park City (Utah--)Buildings, structures, etc.--Photographs
Form or Genre Terms
- Exterior views
- Interior views
- Photographic prints--1880-1969