Archives West Finding Aid
Table of Contents
Francis Keally Papers , 1936-1967
Overview of the Collection
- Keally, Francis, 1889-1978
- Francis Keally Papers
- 1936-1967 (inclusive)19361967
0.5 linear feet, (1 containers)
- Collection Number
- Ax 381
- Francis Keally was architect of the Oregon State capitol, and was consulted about alterations to it.
University of Oregon Libraries, Special Collections and University Archives
1299 University of Oregon
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open to the public. Collection must be used in Special Collections and University Archives Reading Room. Collection or parts of collection may be stored offsite. Please contact Special Collections and University Archives in advance of your visit to allow for transportation time.
- Additional Reference Guides
See the Current Collection Guide for detailed description and requesting options.
- Funding for encoding this finding aid was provided through a grant awarded by the National Endowment for the Humanities.
Historical NoteReturn to Top
Francis Keally was architect of the Oregon State capitol building, and was consulted about alterations to it. At the time of the construction of the state capitol, he was an Associate Architect with the Offices of Trowbridge and Livingston, Architects, New York, New York.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
The collection includes architectural drawings, correspondence, building specifications, photographs, publications, and miscellaneous material relating to the design and construction of the Oregon State capitol in Salem, Oregon.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
|Guide to the Francis Keally Papers|
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Architects--United States
- Capitols--Designs and plans
- Oregon State Capitol (Salem, Or. : 1938- )
- Salem (Or.)--Architecture
Form or Genre Terms