Marshall family papers, circa 1894-1942 PDF
- Marshall family.
- Marshall family papers
- circa 1894-1942 (inclusive)circa 18941942
- .04 cubic feet (1 folder)
- Collection Number
- Mss 2888
- Collection includes: Correspondence, reminiscences, documents, genealogical information and obituaries, ca. 1894-1942, regarding the Marshall and Seaman families. Earl Andrew Marshall (1889-1958) and C. L. (Lou) Marshall were decendents of Samantha Jane Waldran, an Oregon pioneer of 1852 from Iowa.
- Oregon Historical Society, Davies Family Research Library
Davies Family Research Library
Oregon Historical Society
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
The collection is open to the public.
Historical NoteReturn to Top
Earl Andrew Marshall (1889-1958) and C. L. (Lou) Marshall were decendents of Samantha Jane Waldran, an Oregon pioneer of 1852 from Iowa.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Collection includes: Correspondence, reminiscences, documents, genealogical information and obituaries, ca. 1894-1942, regarding the Marshall and Seaman families. Family members mentioned include Earl and Lou Marshall, Lavella Marshall, Norma Seaman and Albert Brownwell.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The Oregon Historical Society is the owner of the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. Written permission must be obtained from the Research Library prior to any use of reproductions. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all the materials in the collections. In some cases, permission for use of reproductions may require seeking additional authorization from the copyright holders.
Marshall Family Papers, Mss 2888, Oregon Historical Society Research Library.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Pioneers -- Oregon.
- Family Names :
- Brownwell, Albert, -- 1854-1933 -- Archives.
- Marshall family -- Archives.
- Marshall, Charles Louis, -- 1887-1958 -- Archives.
- Marshall, Earl Andrew, -- 1889-1958 -- Archives.
- Marshall, LaVella -- Archives.
- Seaman family -- Archives.
- Seaman, N. G., -- b. 1873 -- Archives.
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Correspondence. -- aat
- Legal documents. -- aat
- Reminiscences. -- aat