- Jantzen, Inc. photographic collection
- circa 1920-1967 (inclusive)19201967
- .04 cubic feet (56 photographs in 1 folder)
- Collection Number
- Org. Lot 430
- 55 black and white and 1 color photographs, circa 1920-1960, of the employees, trips, events, buildings and equipment of Jantzen Inc., and of the U.S.S. Oregon.
- Oregon Historical Society Research Library
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open to the public.
- Conversion of this record was made possible by a grant from the National Historic Publications and Records Commission, an agency of the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
55 black and white and 1 color photographs, circa 1920-1960, of the employees, trips, events, buildings and equipment of Jantzen Inc., and of the U.S.S. Oregon.
Other Descriptive InformationReturn to Top
Materials in this collection formerly designated Photo File # 1731
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Copy available in Photo File # 1744.
The Oregon Historical Society is the owner of the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. Written permission must be obtained from the Research Library before any reproduction use. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all of the materials in the collections. In some cases, permission for use may require seeking additional authorization from the copyright owners.
Jantzen, Inc. Photographic Collection, Org. Lot 430, Oregon Historical Society Research Library.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Textile factories -- Oregon -- Photographs.
- Textile industry -- Equipment and supplies -- Photographs.
- Textile manufacturers -- Photographs.
- Jantzen Knitting Mills -- Photographs.
- Jantzen, Inc. -- Employees -- Photographs.
- Jantzen, Inc. -- Photographs.
- Oregon (Battleship) -- Photographs.
Form or Genre Terms
- Photographs. -- aat