- Warren, Helen M.
- Early episodes of Siletz and Lincoln County
- circa 1919-1980 (inclusive)19191980
- .02 cubic feet (1 folder)
- Collection Number
- Mss 1509
- Typescript, 15 pp, ca. 1919-1980, of history and legends regarding the Siletz Indians and Lincoln County area, Oregon, including the massacre of February 22, 1856 and General Sheridan.
- Oregon Historical Society Research Library
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
This collection is open to the public.
- Conversion of this record was made possible by a grant from the National Historic Publications and Records Commission, an agency of the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Typescript, 15 pp, ca. 1919-1980, of history and legends regarding the Siletz Indians and Lincoln County area, Oregon, including the massacre of February 22, 1856 and General Sheridan.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The Oregon Historical Society is the owner of the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. Written permission must be obtained from the Research Library prior to any use of reproductions. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all the materials in the collections. In some cases, permission for use of reproductions may require seeking additional authorization from the copyright holders.
Early Episodes of Siletz and Lincoln County, Mss 1509, Oregon Historical Society Research Library.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Massacres -- Oregon -- 19th century.
- Siletz Indians -- History.
- Sheridan, Philip Henry, -- 1831-1888.
- Lincoln County (Or.) -- History.
- Siletz Indian Reservation (Or.) -- History.
Form or Genre Terms
- Manuscripts for publication. -- aat