Archives West Finding Aid
Table of Contents
Agricultural Extension Service Reports, 1917-1942
Overview of the Collection
- Agricultural Extension Service Reports
- 1917-1942 (inclusive)19171942
- approximate 7 items, ( 2 linear feet), ( 2 containers)
- Collection Number
- Archives 80
- Bound volumes of annual conference reports.
Washington State University Libraries' Manuscripts, Archives, and Special Collections (MASC)
Manuscripts, Archives, and Special Collections
Terrell Library Suite 12
- Access Restrictions
The Collection is open for research use.
- Funding for encoding this finding aid was provided through a grant awarded by the National Endowment for the Humanities.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
These bound volumes contain the minutes from annual conference reports of the Washington Extension Service during the interwar period at Washington State College (later Washington State University). These reports, papers, and transcripts from both state and regional conferences detail the activities of the State College of Washington's Agricultural Extension Service for the first half of the twentieth century. Contained herein are lists of all members for each year conferences were held in addition to the key items up for discussion, particular resolutions of regional branches, and general detail about the organization and operations of the Extension Service program. In addition to conference reports there are individual lectures on cattle initiatives, committee correspondence, and a wealth of information on the development of Washington State Agriculture in coordination with professors and administrators at the State College of Washington.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Agricultural extension work--Washington (State)--Administration--Archives
- Washington State University. Extension Service--Archives (creator)
- Washington State University. Extension Service--Records and correspondence
- State College of Washington. Extension Service. (creator)
- Washington State University. Cooperative Extension Service. (creator)