Archives West Finding Aid
Table of Contents
Olaf Laurgaard papers , 1919-1940
- Olaf Laurgaard papers
- 1919-1940 (inclusive)19191940
- 3 linear feet, (6 containers) : 6 manuscript boxes
- Collection Number
- Ax 018
- Olaf Laurgaard (1880-1945) was city engineer of Portland, Oregon. The papers are correspondence, reports, plans, specifications, and drawings for a Portland, Oregon waterfront project, 1919-1933, and other city projects.
University of Oregon Libraries, Special Collections and University Archives
1299 University of Oregon
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open to the public. Collection must be used in Special Collections and University Archives Reading Room. Collection or parts of collection may be stored offsite. Please contact Special Collections and University Archives in advance of your visit to allow for transportation time.
- Additional Reference Guides
Historical NoteReturn to Top
Olaf Laurgaard (1880-1945) was city engineer of Portland, Oregon. He worked for the Tennessee Valley Authority from 1937-1940, at which time he kept an engineer's diary.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
The papers are correspondence, reports, plans, specifications, and drawings for a Portland, Oregon waterfront project, 1919-1933 and other city projects. Materials are ordered chronologically.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
|Guide to the Olaf Laurgaard papers|
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Civil engineers--Oregon
- Civil engineers--United States
- Waterfronts--Oregon--Portland--Design and construction
- Portland (Or.). Office of City Engineer
- Tennessee Valley Authority
- Portland (Or.)--Buildings, structures, etc.
Form or Genre Terms
- Architectural drawings
- Engineering drawings