Archives West Finding Aid
Table of Contents
Bonneville Cultural Resources Group Reports, 1981
- Bonneville Cultural Resources Group
- Bonneville Cultural Resources Group Reports
- 1981 (inclusive)19811981
- .2 linear ft.
- Collection Number
- SPC 982-0161
- The Bonneville Cultural Resources Group Reports consists of reports that were made following cultural surveys of sites owned by the Bonneville Power Administration (BPA) in Montana, Oregon, and Washington.
Eastern Washington University
Archives & Special Collections
Eastern Washington University Libraries
320 Media Lane - 100 LIB
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open to the public.
- English, English
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
This collection contains 19 short reports that were made following cultural surveys of sites owned by the Bonneville Power Administration (BPA) in Montana, Oregon, and Washington. The sites were surveyed to locate potentially important cultural resources prior to development, alteration, or disposition of the sites by the BPA.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Use of this collection is subject to the rules concerning access to archival and manuscript collections at Eastern Washington University. For more information, see: http://www.ewu.edu/Library/Services/Archives.xml
Copyright restrictions may apply. For more information or permission to publish, contact Eastern Washington University Libraries, Archives & Special Collections at (509) 359-2475, or email@example.com.
Bonneville Cultural Resources Group Reports; SPC 982-0161; box number; folder number; Archives & Special Collections, Eastern Washington University.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Cultural property--Protection
- Energy facilities--Northwest, Pacific
- Historic sites--Protection
- Public Utilities--Northwest, Pacific--Design and construction
- Bonneville Cultural Resources Group--Records and correspondence
- United States--Bonneville Power Administration
Form or Genre Terms