Archives West Finding Aid
Table of Contents
Catherine Julia Adams diary and letter, 1878-1887
Overview of the Collection
- Adams, Catherine Julia(Bartlett)
- Catherine Julia Adams diary and letter
- 1878-1887 (inclusive)18781887
- .08 cubic feet (2 folders)
- Collection Number
- Mss 2627
- Manuscript diary, 1 v, 1885-1887, regarding daily activities in Hillsboro, Oregon, and participation in the Women's Christian Temperance Union, with typescript copy; Typescript copy letter from William Bartlit, her father, 1 p, August 17, 1878.
Oregon Historical Society Research Library
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
The collection is open to the public.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Manuscript diary, 1 v, 1885-1887, regarding daily activities in Hillsboro, Oregon, and participation in the Women's Christian Temperance Union, with typescript copy; Typescript copy letter from William Bartlit, her father, 1 p, August 17, 1878.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Restrictions on Use
The Oregon Historical Society is the owner of the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. Written permission must be obtained from the Research Library prior to any use of reproductions. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all the materials in the collections. In some cases, permission for use of reproductions may required seeking additional authorization from the copyright holders.
Catherine Julia Adams Diary and Letter, Mss 2627, Oregon Historical Society Research Library.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Woman's Christian Temperance Union of Oregon.
- Adams, Catherine Julia -- (Bartlett) -- Diaries.
- Bartlit, William C. -- Correspondence.
- Hillsboro (Or.)
Form or Genre Terms
- Diaries. -- aat
- Letters (correspondence) -- aat