Archives West Finding Aid
Table of Contents
U. S. Treasury Dept. letter to Charles W. Frush, 1904 March 9
Overview of the Collection
- United States.Dept. of the Treasury.
- U. S. Treasury Dept. letter to Charles W. Frush
- 1904 March 9 (inclusive)1904030919040309
- .02 cubic feet (1 folder)
- Collection Number
- Mss 1500
- Letter from the U. S. Treasury Dept. to Charles W. Frush, Washington, D. C., 1 p, 9 March 1904, regarding Frush's claim for service during the Indian War of 1855-56.
Oregon Historical Society Research Library
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
This collection is open to the public.
- Conversion of this record was made possible by a grant from the National Historic Publications and Records Commission, an agency of the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Letter from the U. S. Treasury Dept. to Charles W. Frush, Washington, D. C., 1 p, 9 March 1904, regarding Frush's claim for service during the Indian War of 1855-56.
Other Descriptive InformationReturn to Top
Filed under Frush, Charles W.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Restrictions on Use
The Oregon Historical Society is the owner of the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. Written permission must be obtained from the Research Library prior to any use of reproductions. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all the materials in the collections. In some cases, permission for use of reproductions may require seeking additional authorization from the copyright holders.
U. S. Trasury Dept. letter to Charles W. Frush, Mss 1500, Oregon Historical Society Research Library.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Rogue River Indian War, 1855-1856.
- United States. -- Dept. of the Treasury.
- Frush, Charles W. -- Correspondence.
Form or Genre Terms
- Letters (correspondence) -- aat