Archives West Finding Aid
Table of Contents
Edward Maslin Hulme Scrapbooks, 1900-1917
- Edward Maslin Hulme
- Edward Maslin Hulme Scrapbooks
- 1900-1917 (inclusive)19001917
- 1 c.f.
- Collection Number
- MG042 (collection)
- Bound and unbound volumes of newspaper clippings dealing with the University of Idaho and its debate teams.
University of Idaho Library, Special Collections and Archives
Special Collections and Archives
University of Idaho Library
875 Perimeter Drive
- Funding for encoding this finding aid was provided through a grant awarded by the National Endowment for the Humanities.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
This collection is comprised of seventeen bound and unbound volumes of newspaper clippings concerning the university.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
|8||Graduating addresses & university commencement||1910|
|10||Movable schools of agriculture & Farmers' Institutes||1910-1911|
|12||Industrial Education - Rural Schools||1910-1912|
|13||Roosevelt Day, University of Idaho||April 1911|
|17||"Lonesome-Like" (mimeographed play script)|
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Debates and debating--Idaho--Moscow--History--Sources
- Hulme, Edward Maslin, 1871-1951--Archives
- University of Idaho history professor and debate coach, 1902-1921