- Marple, Lorna, collector.
- Lorna Marple photographic collection
- circa 1964-1974 (inclusive)19641974
- .02 cubic feet (11 photographs in 1 folder)
- Collection Number
- Org. Lot 721
- 11 black and white photographs, ca. 1964-1974, of Mark Hatfield with Mayfield and Juretta Webb; The NAACP Credit Union at 2752 N Williams Ave. in Portland, Oregon, officers and board members; Presidents and members of the NAACP.
- Oregon Historical Society Research Library
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open to the public.
- Conversion of this record was made possible by a grant from the National Historic Publications and Records Commission, an agency of the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
11 black and white photographs, ca. 1964-1974, of Mark Hatfield with Mayfield and Juretta Webb; The NAACP Credit Union at 2752 N Williams Ave. in Portland, Oregon, officers and board members; Presidents and members of the NAACP, including Otto Rutherford, Marie Smith, Lorna Maple, Mayfield Webb, Sylvia Thompson, Charlotte Rutherford, Mary Kay Rowland, Bill McClendon, Ulysses Plummer and Arie Randall.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The Oregon Historical Society is the owner of the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. Written permission must be obtained from the Research Library before any reproduction use. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all of the materials in the collections. In some cases, permission for use may require seeking additional authorization from the copyright owners.
Lorna Marple Photographic Collection, Org. Lot 721, Oregon Historical Society Research Library.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- African American civil rights workers -- Oregon -- Portland -- Photographs.
- African Americans -- Oregon -- Portland -- Photographs.
- Credit unions -- Employees -- Oregon -- Portland -- Photographs.
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. -- Portland, Oregon Branch -- Photographs.
- Hatfield, Mark O., -- 1922- -- Photographs.
- Marple, Lorna -- Photographs.
- McClendon, William -- Photographs.
- Plummer, Ulysses G. -- Photographs.
- Randall, Arie -- Photographs.
- Rowland, Mary C. -- Photographs.
- Rutherford, Charlotte -- Photographs.
- Rutherford, Otto G., -- 1911- -- Photographs.
- Smith, Marie, -- 1898-1991 -- Photographs.
- Thompson, Sylvia -- Photographs.
- Webb, Juretta Lillian Oliver, -- 1929-1993 -- Photographs.
- Webb, Mayfield Kelvin, -- 1927-1996 -- Photographs.
Form or Genre Terms
- Photographs. -- aat