Archives West Finding Aid
Table of Contents
Lolo Trail National Historic Landmark Corridor Survey, 2002
- University of Idaho. Library. Special Collections Dept.
- Lolo Trail National Historic Landmark Corridor Survey
- 2002 (inclusive)20022002
- 0.5 cubic feet
- Collection Number
- MG 5745
- Cultural resource inventory of portions of the Lolo Trail National Historic Landmark corridor in three volumes.
University of Idaho Library, Special Collections and Archives
Special Collections and Archives
University of Idaho Library
875 Perimeter Drive
- Access Restrictions
The manuscript group is open to the public. Researchers must use the collection in accordance with the policies of the University of Idaho Special Collections and Archives.
- This collection is in English.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
In 1999, Historical Research Associates, Inc. contracted with the U.S. Forest Service, Clearwater National Forest, and the National Park Service to conduct a cultural resource inventory of portions of the Lolo Trail National Historic Landmark corridor.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Lolo Trail National Historic Landmark Corridor Survey, MG 5745. Special Collections and Archives, University of Idaho Library, Moscow, Idaho.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- United States. Forest Service. (creator)
- United States. National Park Service. (creator)