Saint Paul's School Collection, 1875-1968  PDF

Overview of the Collection

Creator
Saint Paul's School
Title
Saint Paul's School Collection
Dates
1875-1968 (inclusive)
(bulk)
Quantity
22 linear feet
Collection Number
HTM_WCMss62 (collection)
Summary
Materials related to the operation of Saint Paul's School for Girls located in Walla Walla, Washington from 1872 to 1968.
Repository
Whitman College and Northwest Archives
Whitman College and Northwest Archives
Penrose Library, Room 130
345 Boyer Avenue
Walla Walla, WA
99362
Telephone: 509-527-5922
Fax: 509-526-4785
archives@whitman.edu
Access Restrictions

Some records are restricted

Languages


Content DescriptionReturn to Top

The collection consists of financial and academic records, accreditation reports, correspondence, photographs, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, student and administrative publications, and artifacts from the oldest school for girls in the Pacific Northwest.  Saint Paul's School for Girls was founded in 1872 by The Reverend Lemuel H. Wells, who later became the first Bishop of Spokane.  The school offered both day and boarding options for grades six through twelve.

Administrative InformationReturn to Top


Names and SubjectsReturn to Top

  • Subject Terms :
  • Elementary and Secondary Education