Archives West Finding Aid
Table of Contents
Lone Pine Farm photograph album, circa 1900
- Lone Pine Farm photograph album
- circa 1900 (inclusive)19001900
- .29 cubic feet (1 album)
- Collection Number
- Album 199
- 93 black and white engravings and 11 black and white photographs in 1 album, ca. 1900, of Lone Pine Farm and notable personages.
Oregon Historical Society Research Library
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open to the public.
- Conversion of this record was made possible by a grant from the National Historic Publications and Records Commission, an agency of the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
93 black and white engravings and 11 black and white photographs in 1 album, ca. 1900, of Lone Pine Farm and notable personages, mostly women, including: Andrew and Rachel Jackson; George and Martha Washington; Alexander Hamilton; Henry and Lucretia Clay; Henry W. Corbett; Other American politicians and wives, as well as some European queens.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The Oregon Historical Society is the owner of the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. Written permission must be obtained from the Research Library before any reproduction use. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all of the materials in the collections. In some cases, permission for use may require seeking additional authorization from the copyright owners.
Lone Pine Farm Photograph Album, Album 199, Oregon Historical Society Research Library.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Farms -- Photographs.
- Queens -- Europe -- Pictorial works.
- Clay, Henry, -- 1777-1852 -- Pictorial works.
- Clay, Lucretia Hart, -- 1781-1864 -- Pictorial works.
- Corbett, Henry W. -- (Henry Winslow), -- 1827-1903 -- Pictorial works.
- Hamilton, Alexander, -- 1757-1804 -- Pictorial works.
- Jackson, Andrew, -- 1767-1845 -- Pictorial works.
- Jackson, Rachel, -- 1767-1828 -- Pictorial works.
- Washington, George, -- 1732-1799 -- Pictorial works.
- Washington, Martha, -- 1731-1802 -- Pictorial works.
Form or Genre Terms
- Engravings (prints) -- aat
- Photographs. -- aat