- Morris Music Store (Eugene, Or.)
- Morris Music Store day book
- 1904 June 12-1904 October 9 (inclusive)19041904
- 0.1 linear feet, (1 container) : 1 folder
- Collection Number
- B 049
- The day books gives accounts of the Morris Music Store in Eugene, Oregon.
University of Oregon Libraries, Special Collections and University Archives.
1299 University of Oregon
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open to the public. Collection must be used in Special Collections and University Archives Reading Room. Collection or parts of collection may be stored offsite. Please contact Special Collections and University Archives in advance of your visit to allow for transportation time.
- Additional Reference Guides
Historical NoteReturn to Top
Established in 1904 by Harley Morris, the Morris Music Store in Eugene, Oregon was preceded by the Morris and Craw Music Store. In 1905, Morris changed the name of the store to the Morris Music House, which remained in business until 1927.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
The Morris Music Store day book recounts events in the store from June 12-October 9, 1904.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
|Guide to the Morris Music Store Day Book|
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Music stores--Oregon--Eugene
- Eugene (Or.)--Social life and customs
Form or Genre Terms