- Raker, W. S.
- W. S. Raker letters
- 1936-1937 (inclusive)19361937
- .02 cubic feet (1 folder)
- Collection Number
- Mss 1500
- Letters from and to W. S. Raker, 1936-1937, regarding family matters, the Camp Fire Girls program in Portland, Oregon, the possible establishment of a natural history museum in Portland, Oregon and the book "The Ink of the Pioneers."
- Oregon Historical Society Research Library
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
This collection is open to the public.
- Conversion of this record was made possible by a grant from the National Historic Publications and Records Commission, an agency of the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Letters from and to W. S. Raker, 1936-1937, regarding family matters, the Camp Fire Girls program in Portland, Oregon, the possible establishment of a natural history museum in Portland, Oregon and the book "The Ink of the Pioneers."
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The Oregon Historical Society is the owner of the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. Written permission must be obtained from the Research Library prior to any use of reproductions. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all the materials in the collections. In some cases, permission for use of reproductions may require seeking additional authorization from the copyright owners.
W. S. Raker letters, Mss 1500, Oregon Historical Society Research Library.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Museums -- Oregon -- Portland.
- Camp Fire Girls. -- Portland Area Council
- Raker, W. S. -- Correspondence.
Form or Genre Terms
- Letters (correpondence) -- aat