Archives West Finding Aid
Table of Contents
Vice-President party in Government Building, 1905
- Vice-President party in Government Building
- 1905 (inclusive)19051905
- .16 cubic feet (1 photograph in 1 oversize folder)
- Collection Number
- Org. Lot 1107
- 1 black and white photograph, 1905, Vice President Charles W. Fairbanks with a group in front of the Government Building on the opening day of the Lewis and Clark Exposition in Portland, Oregon.
Oregon Historical Society Research Library
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open to the public.
- Conversion of this record was made possible by a grant from the National Historic Publications and Records Commission, an agency of the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
1 black and white photograph, 1905, Vice President Charles W. Fairbanks with a group in front of the Government Building on the opening day of the Lewis and Clark Exposition in Portland, Oregon.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The Oregon Historical Society is the owner of the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. Written permission must be obtained from the Research Library before any reproduction use. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all of the materials in the collections. In some cases, permission for use may require seeking additional authorization from the copyright owners.
Vice-President Party in Government Building, Org. Lot 1107, Oregon Historical Society Research Library.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Fairbanks, Charles W. -- (Charles Warren), -- 1852-1918 -- Photographs.
Form or Genre Terms
- Photographs. -- aat