- Atlantic Union Committee. Student Chapter (University of Oregon)
- Atlantic Union Committee records
- 1949-1954 (inclusive)19491954
- 0.5 linear feet, (1 container)
- Collection Number
- UA 084
- The Atlantic Union Committee was an organization promoting the establishment of a federal union of European and North American democracies. Student chapter records office files, minutes, memos, organizational materials, memberships, and general information from 1949-1954.
- University of Oregon Libraries, Special Collections and University Archives.
1299 University of Oregon
- Access Restrictions
UNAVAILABLE DEPARTMENTAL RECORDS: Permanent University Archive public records are available for research, and are subject to state, and in some cases federal freedom of information laws. In compliance with applicable state and federal laws, including, but not limited to, FERPA and HIPAA, specific records that are legally protected, sensitive, private, or confidential are exempt (not subject to disclosure) and closed to protect individual privacy.
For more information, please submit a Notice of Interest in Unprocessed Collections.
- Funding for production of this finding aid was provided through a grant awarded by the National Historical Publications and Records Commission (NHPRC).
Historical NoteReturn to Top
The national Atlantic Union Committee was an organization promoting the establishment of a federal union of European and North American democracies. The committee formed in 1949 and dissolved in 1961.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Records of student branch including office files, minutes, organizational materials, memberships, and general information from 1949-1954.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Property rights reside with Special Collections & University Archives, University of Oregon Libraries. Copyright resides with the creators of the documents or their heirs. All requests for permission to publish collection materials must be submitted to Special Collections & University Archives. The reader must also obtain permission of the copyright holder.
Archival material may contain materials with sensitive or confidential information that is protected under federal and/or state right to privacy laws and other regulations.
Researchers are advised that the disclosure of certain information pertaining to identifiable living individuals represented in this collection without the consent of those individuals may have legal ramifications (e.g. a cause of action for invasion of privacy may arise if facts concerning an individual's private life are published that would be deemed highly offensive to a reasonable person) for which the University of Oregon assumes no responsibility.
If a researcher finds sensitive personal information in a collection, please bring it to the attention of the reading room staff.
[Identification of item], Atlantic Union Committee records, UA 084, Special Collections & University Archives, University of Oregon Libraries, Eugene, Oregon.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- International organization--Oregon--Eugene
- International relations--Oregon--Eugene
- Atlantic Union Committee
- Atlantic Union Committee. Student Chapter (University of Oregon)--Records and correspondence
- University of Oregon--Students
Form or Genre Terms
- Records (documents)