Archives West Finding Aid
Table of Contents
Ashpaugh Family Photographs, 1890s-1907
Overview of the Collection
- Ashpaugh Family
- Ashpaugh Family Photographs
- 1890s-1907 (inclusive)18901907
- .25 Linear Feet of Shelf Space, (1 box), (41 items)
- Collection Number
- PC 10 (collection)
- The collection contains 41 photos and minature photos of various members of the Ashpaugh family, early Whitman County Washington residents, taken in the 1890s-1907.
Washington State University Libraries' Manuscripts, Archives, and Special Collections (MASC)
Manuscripts, Archives, and Special Collections
Terrell Library Suite 12
- Access Restrictions
This collection is open and available for research use.
Biographical NoteReturn to Top
The Ashpaughs were early Whitman County residents. Some of the children attended Washington State College and its "prep" school. Emma Rossiter Ashpaugh was the mother of Susan, Ellen, and Georgia Ashpaugh.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
The collection contains approxiamtely 41 photos and minature photos of various members of the Ashpaugh family, early Whitman County Washington residents, taken in the 1890s-1907.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Ashpaugh Family Photographs, 1890s-1907 (PC 10)
Manuscripts, Archives, and Special Collections, Washington State University Libraries, Pullman, WA.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
|1||1||Miniature photos of individuals or small groups. One miniature of Washington State College.
|1||2||Individual and group photos with Ashpaugh family members
|1||3||Individual and group photos including Ralph Cline (Pullman photographer) and the William B. Zerr family
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Ashpaugh, Ellen -- Photographs.
- Ashpaugh, Emma Rossiter -- Photographs.
- Ashpaugh, Georgia -- Photographs.
- Ashpaugh, Susan -- Photographs.
- Cline, Ralph -- Photographs.
- Zerr, William B. -- Photographs.
- State College of Washington -- Photographs.
- Ashpaugh Family -- Photographs.
- Zerr Family -- Photographs.
- Whitman County (Wash.) -- Photographs.