Ann Nolan Clark papers, 1956-1980 PDF
- Ann Nolan Clark papers
- 1956-1980 (inclusive)19561980
- 0.25 linear feet, (1 container) : 1 half manuscript box
- Collection Number
- Coll 623
- Ann Nolan Clark (1896-1995) was an American author of children's literature and young adult fiction. The collection includes biographical material, speeches, clippings, and literary manuscripts for her book, To Stand Against the Wind (1978), a juvenile book about a young Vietnam War refugee.
- University of Oregon Libraries, Special Collections and University Archives.
1299 University of Oregon
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open to the public.
Collection must be used in Special Collections and University Archives Reading Room.
Collection or parts of collection may be stored offsite. Please contact Special Collections and University Archives in advance of your visit to allow for transportation time.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
The collection includes literary manuscripts and biographical material documenting the career of American author Ann Nolan Clark. Materials include an unpublished biographical sketch, bibliography, clippings, speeches, and typed manuscript for the juvenile book To Stand Against the Wind (New York: Viking Press, 1978).
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Property rights reside with Special Collections and University Archives, University of Oregon Libraries. Copyright resides with the creators of the documents or their heirs. All requests for permission to publish collection materials must be submitted to Special Collections and University Archives. The reader must also obtain permission of the copyright holder.
[Identification of item], Ann Nolan Clark papers, Coll 623, Special Collections and University Archives, University of Oregon Libraries, Eugene, Oregon.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Children's literature, American--Authorship