Olive Grace "Babe" Call Papers, 1911-1983 PDF
- Call, ExieCall, Olive Grace
- Olive Grace "Babe" Call Papers
- 1911-1983 (inclusive)19111983
- 1.5 linear feet (2 boxes)
- Collection Number
- MSS 316
- Diaries of Boise resident, Olive "Babe" Grace Call and her sister-in-law Exie Call. The diaries start in 1911 when Babe was a teenager. She writes about her daily life, friends, chores, church, and other activities of her and her family.
- Boise State University Library, Special Collections and Archives
Special Collections and Archives
1910 University Drive
- Access Restrictions
Collection is available for research.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Diaries, transcripts of diaries, correspondence, an autograph book, and transcribed songbooks.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
[item description], Olive Grace "Babe" Call Papers, Box [number] Folder [number], Boise State University Special Collections and Archives.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
|1||Diaries, Exie Call||1936-1953|
|2||"Memories...Diary's of Babe (Olive Grace) Call, Teenage Years"||1911-1914|
|2||Diaries - Exie, Transcripts||1936-1941|
|2||Diary Transcript, Andrew P. Smith|
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Boise (Idaho)--History--Pictorial works
- Boise (Idaho)--Social life and customs--20th century