Wilma Roessler travel papers, 1940s PDF
- Roessler, Wilma
- Wilma Roessler travel papers
- 1940s (inclusive)19401949
- 1 vertical file
- Collection Number
- 6148 (Accession No. 6148-001)
- Postcards, tickets, clippings, and other memorabilia from Wilma Roessler's travels to Alaska and western Canada
- University of Washington Libraries, Special Collections
University of Washington Libraries
- Access Restrictions
Open to all users.
Biographical NoteReturn to Top
Wilma "Sunny" Roessler, was born circa 1910 in Georgia. Wilma traveled to Alaska Territory as early as 1946. She was married to United States Navy Captain Anthony (Tony) Carroll Roessler, who was born circa 1909 in Ohio. Captain Roessler was stationed in San Francisco during some of Wilma's travels.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Materials from Wilma Roessler's travels to Alaska and western Canada in the 1940s and 1950s. Includes clippings, trip and tour information from the British Columbia Office of Trade and Tourism, reservation confirmation from the Alaska Steamship Company, tickets, postcards to her husband Tony, blank postcards, and other memorabilia.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Status of creator's copyrights is unknown; restrictions may exist on copying, quotation, or publication. Users are responsible for researching copyright status before use.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Personal Papers/Corporate Records (University of Washington)
- Personal Names :
- Roessler, Wilma--Archives
- Corporate Names :
- Alaska Pacific Steamship Company
- Geographical Names :
- Alaska--Description and travel
- Canada, Western--Description and travel
- Form or Genre Terms :