Utah Commencement Program, 1907-1914 PDF
- Utah Commencement Program
- 1907-1914 (inclusive)19071914
- 1 box, (.25 linear feet)
- Collection Number
- USU_COLL MSS 325
- This one-box collection contains twenty-five commencement programs from eighteen schools and colleges in Utah, and one school in Colorado.
- Utah State University, Merrill-Cazier Library, Special Collections and Archives Division
Special Collections & Archives
Utah State University
- Access Restrictions
No restrictions on use, except: not available through interlibrary loan.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
This one-box collection contains twenty-five commencement programs from eighteen schools and colleges in Utah, and one school in Colorado. They typically provide a schedule for the commencement exercises and a list of school board members, faculty, and graduates.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances.
Permission to publish material from the Utah Commencement Programs must be obtained from the Special Collections Manuscript Curator and/or the Special Collections Department Head.
Initial Citation: Utah Commencement Programs USU_COLL MSS 325, Box [ ]. Special Collections and Archives. Utah State University Merrill-Cazier Library. Logan, Utah.
Following Citations:USU_COLL MSS 325, USUSCA.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
|1||1||American Fork High School||1911 May 26|
|1||2||Box Elder High School||1914 May|
|1||3||Branch Normal School||1910 May 27|
|1||4||Latter-day Saints’ High School and Business College||1909 May 24-28|
|1||5||Latter-day Saints’ University||1911 June 1|
|1||6||Manti High School||1909 May 27; 1911 May 24-26|
|1||7||Millard County Public Schools||1910|
|1||8||New Jersey Academy||(year unknown) June 2|
|1||9||Provo Public Schools||1911 May 18|
|1||10||San Luis Stake Academy||1911 April 28|
|1||11||Sanpete County Public Schools||1907 June 2; 1911 May 29|
|1||12||Sevier County Public Schools||1908 May 29; 1909 June 4; 1910 June 3-4|
|1||13||Snow Academy||1910 May 22-24|
|1||14||Springville High School||1910 June 3; 1911 May 26|
|1||15||Summit County Public Schools||1908 May 28; 1911 May 29|
|1||16||Tooele Public Schools||1911 May 24|
|1||17||Utah County Schools||1911 May 16|
|1||18||Wasatch Academy||1910 June 7|
|1||19||Wasatch County Public Schools||1911 May 25|
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Commencement ceremonies--Utah--History.
- Corporate Names :
- American Fork High School (American Fork, Utah)--History.
- Box Elder High School (Brigham City, Utah)--History.
- Branch Normal School (Cedar City, Utah)--History.
- Latter-day Saints' College (Salt Lake City, Utah)--History.
- Latter-day Saints' University--History.
- Manti High School (Manti, Utah)--History.
- Millard County Public Schools (Utah)--History.
- New Jersey Academy (Logan, Utah)--History.
- Provo Public Schools (Utah)--History.
- San Luis Stake Academy (Manassa, Colo.)--History.
- Sanpete County Public Schools (Utah)--History.
- Sevier County Public Schools (Utah)--History.
- Snow Academy (Ephraim, Utah)--History.
- Springville High School (Springville, Utah)--History.
- Summit County Public Schools (Utah)--History.
- Tooele Public Schools (Utah)--History.
- Utah County Schools (Utah)--History.
- Wasatch Academy (Mount Pleasant, Utah)--History.
- Wasatch County Public Schools (Utah)--History.