Kaye V. Ladd Papers, 1975-1978 PDF
- Ladd, Kaye V.
- Kaye V. Ladd Papers
- 1975-1978 (inclusive)19751978
- 0.125 cubic feet
- Collection Number
- This collection documents the work of Kaye V. Ladd while a faculty member at The Evergreen State College.
- The Evergreen State College, Malcolm Stilson Archives and Special Collections.
Archives and Special Collections
Daniel J. Evans Library
The Evergreen State College
2700 Evergreen Parkway NW
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open to the public.
- Funded through a National Endowment for the Humanities “We the People” grant for Washington Women’s History to the Washington women’s History Consortium, a part of the Washington State Historical Society. Any views, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this website do not necessarily reflect those of the National Endowment for the Humanities.
Biographical NoteReturn to Top
Kaye V. Ladd began her career at The Evergreen State College (TESC) in 1975 and retired from the institution in 1996 as Emeritus. She was a faculty member specializing in natural sciences, ecology, chemistry, politics and applied environmental studies. KayeLadd was a member of the American Chemical Society, American Association for the Advancement of Science, and a member of the Scientist Institute for Public Information. She has been involved in the campus governance activity called the Planned Curricula Disappearing Task Force (D.T.F.).
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
This collection contains Kaye V. Ladd's professional vita, letters of recommendation, educational philosophy, evaluations: from students, colleagues, and self; observations about teaching at The Evergreen State College. This collection encompasses Kaye V. Ladd's teaching career focusing on environmental studies from 1975 to 1978.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Duplication by the archives in no way transfers either copyright or property right, nor does it constitute permission to publish in excess of "fair use" or to display the materials.
In all cases, publication or display of our materials must carry the credit line: "From The Evergreen State College Archives". Citation of specific materials should include the accession number, provenance and series title, file folder heading (if any) followed by the specific items identification (title or description).
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
|1/1||Philosophical statement||1978 February|
|1/2||Letters of recommendations||1977-1978|
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Science teachers--Washington (State)--Olympia
- Science--Study and teaching (Higher)--Washington (State)--Olympia
- Personal Names :
- Ladd, Kaye V.--Archives
- Corporate Names :
- Evergreen State College. Faculty.