Nicholas Groesbeck Morgan photograph collection, circa 1840-1960 PDF
- Groesbeck, Nicholas Morgan
- Nicholas Groesbeck Morgan photograph collection
- circa 1840-1960 (inclusive)18401960
- 164 digital scans taken from photographs. Epson Expression 1640 XL, 400 ppi, TIFF format, May 2004
- Collection Number
- The Nicholas Groesbeck Morgan photograph collection constists mainly of copy images made from scrapbooks and albums. Subjects are primarily noted Utah and Mormon personalities, as well as views of historically significant buildings and places in Utah.
- University of Utah Libraries, Special Collections.
Special Collections, J. Willard Marriott Library
University of Utah
295 South 1500 East
Salt Lake City, UT
- Access Restrictions
Twenty-four hour advanced notice encouraged. Materials must be used on-site. Access to parts of this collection may be restricted under provisions of state or federal law.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
The Nicholas Groesbeck Morgan photograph collection constists mainly of copy images made from scrapbooks and albums. Subjects are primarily noted Utah and Mormon personalities, as well as views of historically significant buildings and places in Utah.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The library does not claim to control copyright for all materials in the collection. An individual depicted in a reproduction has privacy rights as outlined in Title 45 CFR, part 46 (Protection of Human Subjects). For further information, please review the J. Willard Marriott Library’s Use Agreement and Reproduction Request forms.
Initial Citation: Nicholas Groesbeck Morgan photograph collection, P0635, Box [ ]. Special Collections and Archives. University of Utah, J. Willard Marriott. Salt Lake City, Utah.
Following Citations: P0635.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Mormon Church--Photographs
- Mormon pioneers--Emigration--Photographs
- Personal Names :
- Jackling, Daniel Cowan--1869-1956--Photographs
- Kane, Thomas Leiper--1822-1883--Photographs
- Maeser, Karl Gottfried--1828-1901--Photographs
- McKay, David Oman--1873-1970--Photographs
- Snow, Erastus Fairbanks--1818-1888--Photographs
- Woodruff, Wilford--1807-1898--Photographs
- Corporate Names :
- Salt Lake Theatre (Salt Lake City, Utah)
- United States--Army--Mormon Battalion
- Geographical Names :
- Salt Lake City (Utah)--Buildings, structures, etc.--Photographs
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Exterior views
- Photographic prints--1840-1960
- Portrait photographs