Walla Walla Weather Station Records, 1861-1988 PDF
- Walla Walla Weather Station
- Walla Walla Weather Station Records
- 1861-1988 (inclusive)18611988
- 23.6 linear feet, (19 record cartons, 14 manuscript boxes)
- Collection Number
- The Walla Walla Weather Station Records contains materials related to the observation of the weather and the collection of meteorological data for Walla Walla, Washington.
- Whitman College and Northwest Archives
Whitman College and Northwest Archives
Penrose Library, Room 130
345 Boyer Avenue
Walla Walla, WA
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open for research.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
The Walla Walla Weather Station Records consists of logs containing daily notations of weather data, newspaper clippings, a journal of letters received, and expense reports collected by the United States Department of Commerce Weather Bureau. Also included is weather information from the United States Department of Agriculture and records from the War Department Signal Service.
In addition, information from the Washington Section of the Climate and Crop Service of the Weather Bureau, some Columbia Valley Records (1909 to 1913), Climatological Data Washington Section, and Airway Weather Reports can be found.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Geographical Names :
- Walla Walla (Wash.)