Man's influence on nature collection, 1910-2008 PDF
- Man's influence on nature collection
- 1910-2008 (inclusive)1910-20081910-2008
- 0.90 cubic feet (2 document cases)
- Collection Number
- Mss 1518
- Collection of materials assembled by the Oregon Historical Society relating to problems of conservation, ecology, pollution, environmentalism and organizations in Oregon involved in the solutions to such problems.
- Oregon Historical Society, Davies Family Research Library
Davies Family Research Library
Oregon Historical Society
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
The collection is open to the public.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Collection of materials assembled by the Oregon Historical Society relating to problems of conservation, ecology, pollution, environmentalism and organizations in Oregon involved in the solutions to such problems. Most of the collection is composed of ephemera (fliers and leaflets) and published materials (pamphlets, periodicals and reports).
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The Oregon Historical Society is the owner of the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. Written permission must be obtained from the Research Library prior to any use of reproductions. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all the materials in the collections. In some cases, permission for use of reproductions may required seeking additional authorization from the copyright holders.
Man's Influence on Nature Collection, Mss 1518, Oregon Historical Society Research Library.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Air -- Pollution -- Oregon.
- Air quality -- Oregon.
- Ecology -- Oregon.
- Environmentalism -- Oregon.
- Hydroelectric power -- Northwest, Pacific.
- Land use -- Oregon.
- Pollution -- Environmental aspects -- Oregon.
- Religion and civil society -- Oregon.
- Water -- Pollution -- Oregon.
- Water quality -- Oregon.
- Wildlife conservation -- Oregon.
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Ephemera. -- aat
- Pamphlets. -- aat
- Reports. -- aat