Bullfrog Information Service records, 1970-1972 PDF
- Bullfrog Information Service
- Bullfrog Information Service records
- 1970-1972 (inclusive)19701972
- 3.0 linear feet, (2 containers)
- Collection Number
- Bx 166
- Bullfrog Information Service was a magazine published in Eugene, Oregon, from June, 1971 till February, 1972, that focused on news and articles for and about the Northwest alternative community. The collection contains correspondence, advertising and distribution records, eight published issues and one unpublished, original illustrations and advertising art, financial records, and unpublished articles and poetry.
- University of Oregon Libraries, Special Collections and University Archives.
1299 University of Oregon
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open to the public.
Collection must be used in Special Collections & University Archives Reading Room.
- Additional Reference Guides
Paper finding aid with additional information is available in Special Collections & University Archives.
- Funding for production of this finding aid was provided through a grant awarded by the National Historical Publications and Records Commission (NHPRC).
Historical NoteReturn to Top
Bullfrog Information Service was a magazine published in Eugene, Oregon, from June, 1971 till February, 1972. The magazine focused on news and articles for and about the Northwest alternative community. Staff included: Rick Hillman, publisher; Dave Johnson and Susan Cardoni, editors; and Jeff Dayne, art director. Eight issues were released, a ninth was begun but never published.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Property rights reside with Special Collections & University Archives, University of Oregon Libraries. Copyright resides with the creators of the documents or their heirs. All requests for permission to publish collection materials must be submitted to Special Collections & University Archives. The reader must also obtain permission of the copyright holder.
Archival material may contain materials with sensitive or confidential information that is protected under federal and/or state right to privacy laws and other regulations.
Researchers are advised that the disclosure of certain information pertaining to identifiable living individuals represented in this collection without the consent of those individuals may have legal ramifications (e.g. a cause of action for invasion of privacy may arise if facts concerning an individual's private life are published that would be deemed highly offensive to a reasonable person) for which the University of Oregon assumes no responsibility.
If a researcher finds sensitive personal information in a collection, please bring it to the attention of the reading room staff.
[Identification of item], Bullfrog Information Service records, Bx 166, Special Collections & University Archives, University of Oregon Libraries, Eugene, Oregon.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Magazine illustration--United States--20th century
- Corporate Names :
- Bullfrog Information Service
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Financial records