UW Ethnomusicology Archives audio recordings: Igor Tõnurist recordings (Leegajus Eest), 1975-10 PDF
- Tõnurist, Igor; Leegajus
- UW Ethnomusicology Archives audio recordings: Igor Tõnurist recordings (Leegajus Eest)
- 1 items : EC - 1 reel (7 1/2 ips, 1/2 tr. stereo, 7"); WT - 1 reel (7 1/2 ips, 1/2 tr. stereo, 10"); Duration: 00:42:25
- Collection Number
- Copy of commercial recording; originally recorded 10/75.
- University of Washington Ethnomusicology Archives
University of Washington
- Access Restrictions
Access is restricted.
Historical NoteReturn to Top
The University of Washington Ethnomusicology Archives has been collecting and curating unique ethnographic music recordings for over 50 years. Its holdings of more than 15,000 items include field recordings documenting music traditions of all kinds from most areas of the world, concert recordings of visiting musicians, and films and videos of a variety of musical events, as well as several hundred musical instruments. The Archives serves the students and faculty in the UW Ethnomusicology Program, the broader university community, Pacific Northwest tribes, and an international clientele of musicians, students, and teachers.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Full title: Leegajus Eest: Rahualaule Ja Pillugusid.
Dubbed from record with Nagra IV-S.
Performers: Leegajus (Estonian folk music ensemble); Igor Tonurist/director.
Contents: folk songs & folk instrumental pieces.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
|1975030-0001: Leegajus Eest: Rahualaule Ja Pillugusid
1 audiotape : Audio Reel
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Geographical Names :
- Estonians--Europe--Eastern Europe
- Soviet Union (former)