Arthur C. Spencer III term papers, 1960-1966 PDF
- Spencer, Arthur Champlin, 1938-
- Arthur C. Spencer III term papers
- 1960-1966 (inclusive)19601966
- .04 cubic feet (2 folders)
- Collection Number
- Mss 844
- Collection includes typescript term papers: "James W. Nesmith: Oregon Douglas-Union Democrat in the Civil War Period," 19 pp, 1960; "The First Congregational Church, Portland, Oregon," 20 pp, 1966, with photographs.
- Oregon Historical Society, Davies Family Research Library
Davies Family Research Library
Oregon Historical Society
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
The collection is open to the public.
- Conversion of this record was made possible by a grant from the National Historic Publications and Records Commission, an agency of the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Collection includes typescript term papers: "James W. Nesmith: Oregon Douglas-Union Democrat in the Civil War Period," 19 pp, 1960; "The First Congregational Church, Portland, Oregon," 20 pp, 1966, with photographs.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The Oregon Historical Society is the owner of the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. Written permission must be obtained from the Research Library prior to any use of reproductions. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all the materials in the collections. In some cases, permission for use of reproductions may required seeking additional authorization from the copyright holders.
Arthur C. Spencer III Term Papers, Mss 844, Oregon Historical Society.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Congregational churches -- Oregon -- Portland.
- Historic buildings -- Oregon -- Portland -- Conservation and restoration.
- Legislators -- Oregon.
- Corporate Names :
- First Congregational Church of Portland (Or.) -- History.
- First Congregational Church of Portland (Or.) -- Photographs.
- Family Names :
- Nesmith, James Willis, -- 1820-1885 -- Biography.
- Spencer, Arthur Champlin, -- 1938-
- Geographical Names :
- Oregon -- History.
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Photographs. -- aat
- Term papers. -- aat