Mary Bourne Thompson Dodge papers, 1916-1946 PDF
- Dodge, Mary Bourne Thompson.
- Mary Bourne Thompson Dodge papers
- 1916-1946 (inclusive)19161946
- .04 cubic feet (4 folders)
- Collection Number
- Mss 1455
- Collection includes: Correspondence, 1916-1946; Programs and other ephemera of the Harney County Sagebrush Orchestra and the Portland Junior Symphony Orchestra; Biographical information. Mary Bourne Thompson Dodge was the founder of the Portland Junior Symphony.
- Oregon Historical Society, Davies Family Research Library
Davies Family Research Library
Oregon Historical Society
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
The collection is open to the public.
Historical NoteReturn to Top
Mary Bourne Thompson Dodge was the founder of the Portland Junior Symphony.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Collection includes: Correspondence, 1916-1946; Programs and other ephemera of the Harney County Sagebrush Orchestra and the Portland Junior Symphony Orchestra; Biographical information.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The Oregon Historical Society is the owner of the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. Written permission must be obtained from the Research Library prior to any use of reproductions. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all the materials in the collections. In some cases, permission for use of reproductions may required seeking additional authorization from the copyright holders.
Mary Bourne Thompson Dodge Papers, Mss 1455, Oregon Historical Society Research Library.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Music and youth -- Oregon.
- Corporate Names :
- Harney County Sagebrush Orchestra.
- Portland Junior Symphony Orchestra.
- Family Names :
- Dodge, Mary Bourne Thompson -- Archives.
- Dodge, Mary Bourne Thompson -- Correspondence.
- Geographical Names :
- Symphony orchestras -- Oregon.
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Ephemera. -- aat
- Letters (correspondence) -- aat