Spook Bundles: Salvaging Substance from Paranormal Cultures, 2011 PDF
- Gallerneaux Brooks, Kristen
- Spook Bundles: Salvaging Substance from Paranormal Cultures
- 0.02 linear feet
- Collection Number
- Kristen Gallerneaux Brooks was a student of folklore at the University of Oregon. This collection includes this student's folklore thesis.
- University of Oregon, Archives of Northwest Folklore
1287 University of Oregon
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open for access in accordance with Archives of Northwest Folklore policy.
- Publication of this finding aid was supported in whole or part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services through the Library Services and Technology Act, administered by Oregon State Library.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Graduate thesis project, manuscript version. This project concerns the material and visual aspects of paranormal culture with a focus on psychical research, poltergeists, Spiritualism, huanted tourism, and the architectural uncanny. For full version housed in archive box with illustrated books, interactive objects and photograph collections, please talk to Dr. Daniel Wojcik. Also included in this file is a DVD with thesis powerpoint presentations and digital versions of books.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Collection is open for use in accordance with Archives of Northwest Folklore policy and additional stipulations by collectors or informants. See project release form in collection file for additional stipulations.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
|Project release form|
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Ghost hunters
- material culture
- paranormal communication
- paranormal experience
- psychical research
- religious objects USE: ceremonial objects
- supernatural beings
- Geographical Names :
- North America
- South America
- United States
- Form or Genre Terms :