John Adams letter to Henry Wood, 1821 December 24 PDF
- Adams, John,1735-1826.
- John Adams letter to Henry Wood
- 1821 December 24 (inclusive)1821 December 241821 December 24
- .02 cubic feet (1 folder)
- Collection Number
- Mss 1500
- Photocopy letter from John Adams, Quincy, Massachusetts, to Henry Wood, 2 pp, 24 December 1821, regarding the building of a monument to Joseph Adams, John Adams' grandfather.
- Oregon Historical Society Research Library
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
This collection is open to the public.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Photocopy letter from John Adams, Quincy, Massachusetts, to Henry Wood, 2 pp, 24 December 1821, regarding the building of a monument to Joseph Adams, John Adams' grandfather.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The Oregon Historical Society is the owner of the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. Written permission must be obtained from the Research Library prior to any use of reproductions. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all the materials in the collections. In some cases, permission for use of reproductions may require seeking additional authorization from the copyright holders.
John Adams letter to Henry Wood, Mss 1500, Oregon Historical Society Research Library.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Family Names :
- Adams, John, -- 1735-1826 -- Correspondence.
- Adams, Joseph, -- 1654-1736? -- Monuments.
- Wood, Henry -- Correspondence.
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Letters (correspondence) -- aat