- Sagers, Matthew
- Tattoo Meanings, Spiritual Encounters, Superstitions Oh My!
- 2013 (inclusive)20132013
- 0.03 linear feet
- Collection Number
- Matthew Sagers was a student of folklore at the University of Oregon. This collection includes an essay and fieldwork documentation relating to this student's folklore fieldwork project.
- University of Oregon, Archives of Northwest Folklore
1287 University of Oregon
- Access Restrictions
This collection is open for access in accordance with Archives of Northwest Folklore policy.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
This collection includes: meanings behind a few tattoos, tales of spiritual encounters and angels, and cross country superstitions.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
This collection is open for use in accordance with Archives of Northwest Folklore policy.
Collection includes a project release form signed by collector. Collection includes informant release forms signed by informants.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
Master SheetReturn to Top
Project Release FormReturn to Top
Informant Release FormsReturn to Top
Folklore Text SheetsReturn to Top
Rite of Passage
Family Crest Memorabilia
PhotographsReturn to Top
P01_2018_202_01: Spiritual Tattoo
0.03 linear feet
P01_2018_202_02: Rite of Passage
P01_2018_202_03: Family Crest Memorabilia
P01_2018_202_04: Rattlesnake Skull
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- body art
- Cross Country
- family crest
- folk beliefs
- tattoos (body markings) USE: tattooing
- Personal Names :
- Sagers, Lisa
- Sagers, Matthew
- Sagers, Sarah
- Speer, Sean
- Geographical Names :
- Astoria (Or.)
- Spokane (Wash.)
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Fieldwork project
- Titles within the Collection :
- Livermore (Calif.)