Stereoview photographs of the Philippines, circa 1890s-1900s PDF
- Stereoview photographs of the Philippines
- 108 glass plate negatives (2 boxes) ; 5 x 7 in.
- Collection Number
- Stereoview glass plate negatives of scenes in the Philippines from around the turn of the century probably brought back by someone in the Spanish American war
- University of Washington Libraries, Special Collections
University of Washington Libraries
- Access Restrictions
Access by permission of curator. Contact Special Collections for more information.
Historical BackgroundReturn to Top
The Spanish-American War (1898) was a conflict between the United States and Spain that ended Spanish colonial rule in the Americas and resulted in U.S. acquisition of territories in the western Pacific and Latin America.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Stereoview glass plate negatives of scenes in the Philippines from around the turn of the century probably brought back by someone who participated in the Spanish American war
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Restrictions may exist on reproduction, quotation, or publication. Contact Special Collections, University of Washington Libraries for details.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Spanish-American War, 1898
- Visual Materials Collections (University of Washington)
- Geographical Names :
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Photographic negatives