Norma Paulus papers,, circa 1940-2003 PDF
- Paulus, Norma.
- Norma Paulus papers,
- 10 : cubic feet (10 record cartons)
- Collection Number
- Accession 25389
- Papers of an Oregon public official, including papers of the Paulus Brothers canning firm of Salem.
- Oregon Historical Society, Davies Family Research Library
Davies Family Research Library
Oregon Historical Society
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
This collection is unprocessed. For information contact the reference staff of the Oregon Historical Society Research Library, email: Libreference@ohs.org; telephone: 503-306-5240.
- Conversion of this record was made possible by a grant from the National Historic Publications and Records Commission, an agency of the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration.
Historical NoteReturn to Top
Norma Paulus grew up in Burns, Oregon, and worked as a lawyer in Salem, Oregon. She served as Oregon's superintendent of public instruction and Secretary of State, and she ran unsuccessfully for governor in 1986. She later served as the executive director of the Oregon Historical Society.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Papers of an Oregon public official, including papers of the Paulus Brothers canning firm of Salem.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Corporate Names :
- Paulus Brothers (Salem, Or.) -- Archives.
- Family Names :
- Paulus family -- Archives.
- Paulus, Norma -- Archives.
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Letters (correspondence) -- aat