Margaret Gribskov Papers, 1985 PDF
- Gribskov, Margaret Elise
- MargaretGribskov Papers
- 0.125 cubic feet
- Collection Number
- The MargaretGribskov Papers consists of one manuscript: The Last Farmers, written by MargaretGribskov and copyrighted in 1985.
- The Evergreen State College, Malcolm Stilson Archives and Special Collections.
Archives and Special Collections
Daniel J. Evans Library
The Evergreen State College
2700 Evergreen Parkway NW
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open to the public.
- Funded through a National Endowment for the Humanities “We the People” grant for Washington Women’s History to the Washington Women’s History Consortium, a part of the Washington State Historical Society. Any views, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this website do not necessarily reflect those of the National Endowment for the Humanities. Funding for encoding this finding aid was provided through a grant awarded by the National Endowment for the Humanities.
Biographical NoteReturn to Top
MargaretGribskov was an Evergreen State College faculty member from 1973 to 1992, when she retired and received Emeritus status. She received her Ph.D. in Education from the University of Oregon in 1973. Her emphasis was in the social sciences, particularly in journalism. She was the advisor to the Cooper Point Journal Staff beginning in 1974 and ending at her retirement in 1992.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
The MargaretGribsKov Papers consists of one manuscript: The Last Farmers, written by MargaretGribskov and copyrighted in 1985 which is the product of some of her research at the Evergreen State College.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Duplication by the archives in no way transfers either copyright or property right, nor does it constitute permission to publish in excess of "fair use" or to display the materials.
In all cases, publication or display of our materials must carry the credit line: "From The Evergreen State College Archives". Citations of specific materials should include the accession number, provenance and series title, file folder heading (if any) followed by the specific item's identification (title or description).
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Personal Names :
- Gribskov, Margaret Elise--Archives
- Corporate Names :
- Evergreen State College. Faculty.