Notes on Astoria, chapter 11, 1835 PDF
- Irving, Washington, 1783-1859.
- Notes on Astoria, chapter 11
- 1835 (inclusive)18351835
- .02 cubic feet (1 folder)
- Collection Number
- Mss 1183
- Photostat "Notes on Astoria" by Washington Irving, 9 pp, 1835, chapter 11 only, with photocopy letter from E. W. Giesecke to Dr. Henry A. Pochmann, January 10, 1971, regarding research on this chapter.
- Oregon Historical Society Research Library
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
The collection is open to the public.
- Conversion of this record was made possible by a grant from the National Historic Publications and Records Commission, an agency of the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Photostat "Notes on Astoria" by Washington Irving, 9 pp, 1835, chapter 11 only, with photocopy letter from E. W. Giesecke to Dr. Henry A. Pochmann, January 10, 1971, regarding research on this chapter.
Other Descriptive InformationReturn to Top
Photostat copies sent by J. N. Barry.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The Oregon Historical Society is the owner of the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. Written permission must be obtained from the Research Library prior to any use of reproductions. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all the materials in the collections. In some cases, permission for use of reproductions may required seeking additional authorization from the copyright holders.
Notes on Astoria, Chapter 11, Mss 1183, Oregon Historical Society Research Library.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Family Names :
- Irving, Washington, -- 1783-1859.
- Geographical Names :
- Astoria (Or.) -- Description and travel -- 19th century.
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Letters (correspondence) -- aat
- Manuscripts for publication. -- aat