George Thomas papers, 1890-1910 PDF
- Thomas, George, 1866-1951
- George Thomas papers
- 1890-1910 (inclusive)18901910
- 1 box, (.5 linear ft.)
- Collection Number
- USU_COLL MSS 116
- Miscellaneous papers from George Thomas in Logan, Utah. Contains correspondence concerning his position as the president of the Utah Teachers Association and personal correspondence.
- Utah State University, Merrill-Cazier Library, Special Collections and Archives Division
Special Collections & Archives
Utah State University
- Access Restrictions
Open to public research.
- Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) grant, 2007-2008
Biographical NoteReturn to Top
Utah educator and President of the University of Utah.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Miscellaneous papers from George Thomas in Logan, Utah. Contains correspondence concerning his position as the president of the Utah Teachers Association and personal correspondence.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
It is the responsibility of the user to obtain permission to publish from the owner of the copyright (the institution, the creator of the record, the author or his/her transferees, heirs, legates, or literary executors). The user agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Utah State University Libraries, its officers, employees, and agents from and against all claims made by any person asserting that he or she is an owner of copyright.
Permission to publish material from the George Thomas papers must be obtained from the Special Collections Manuscript Curator and/or the Special Collections Department Head.
George Thomas papers, 1890-1910. (COLL MSS 116). Utah State University. Special Collections and Archives Department.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
Papers Concerning George Thomas And The Eliason FamilyReturn to Top
Correspondence with Thomas regarding matters at the UAC
Correspondence with Thomas regarding miscellaneous matters
Correspondence with Thomas concerning the Utah Idaho Central Railroad Company
Correspondence with Thomas concerning the Federal Land Bank (Berkeley)
Correspondence with Thomas while he was President of the Logan City Board of Education
Correspondence while president of the Utah Teachers AssociationReturn to Top
Letters concerning the 1908 UTA convention
Price List of School and College Textbooks, June 1917 from the American Book Company
Letters from Major Robert W. Erwin to General G.M. Ottinger, Utah National Guard 1895 concerning the election of A. Eliason as Captain in the Logan Unit
Jennie C. Eliason (papers)
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Personal Names :
- Erwin, Robert M.
- Olliason, Jennie C.
- Ottinger, George Martin, 1833-1917.
- Thomas, George, 1866-1951.
- Corporate Names :
- Federal Land Bank of Berkeley.
- Logan (Utah). Board of Education.
- Utah Idaho Central Railroad Company.
- Utah National Guard.
- Utah State University. Libraries. Special Collections and Archives. (contributor)
- Utah Teachers Association.